From bringing World Cup soccer to your television … to assisting Special Forces with critical communications, Norsat products are used worldwide for a variety of applications.
At Norsat we live by five core principles. The elements that make up our core philosophy include:
• Responsiveness – Share the stakeholders’ sense of urgency
• Integrity – Adhere to moral and ethical principles
• Dedication – Sense of duty
• Entrepreneurialism – Willing to take on an initiative and assume risk for reward
• Resourcefulness – Do whatever it takes to get things done
We strive to make these principles the basis of every interaction between employees, with our customers, and with our suppliers.
While we work hard, we play hard too! The Norsat Social Committee is active in organizing monthly social events for the enjoyment of all Norsat staff. Norsat employees enjoy participating in a variety of activities including: golf tournaments, Chinese New Year Celebrations, Food tastings, Easter Egg and Halloween festivities, summer BBQs, family BBQs, bowling, softball games,
boat cruise and dinner, our annual
holiday parties and more!