CFK-4200 Emergency Communications KitSpec Sheet
The CFK-4200 Emergency Communications Kit gives first responders the capability to connect to remote resources while in the field under adverse circumstances. The kit provides maximum flexibility by proving three methods of communications: BGAN satellite, satellite phone or cellular data network. The Emergency Communications Kit is complete a mobile office with an integrated scanner, printer, HD webcam, and ruggedized laptop.
Key features include:
• Ruggedized Laptop
• BGAN Satellite terminal
• Wireless cellular data modem
• Integrated printer and scanner
• Compact Pelican case
• High Definition USB webcam
• Diverse powering: AC or DC
• 4200V variant adds support for video capture and editing
View our video to learn more:
Click here to view the full video transcript.