Norsat’s OMU-800 series is an integration of an iDirect Evolution iConnex e800 series modem into a fieldable enclosure. Developed to meet the most rigorous mobility and security requirements, the unit provides fast, reliable quality of service enabled connections for Communications on the Move
(COTM). Integrating spread spectrum technology and DVB-S2/
ACM, along with advanced FIPS-certified TRANSEC security
and advanced QoS functionality; the OMU-800 provides a new
level of IP broadband capabilities.
The Norsat OMU-800 features:
- Extremely compact and lightweight.
- Star and iSCPC topologies supported.
- High Carrier data rates up to 149 Mbps downstream, 11.1 Mbps upstream.
- Two modes of operation: iNFINITI outbound and DVB-S2/ACM outbound.
- Spread spectrum waveform technology supports very small antennas and
- Unique TRANSEC security with AES 256-bit encryption.
- Advanced QoS and traffic prioritization options.
- Supports WGS IF ranges: 950-2000 MHz
Norsat Global Customer Support
All Norsat products are supported by our global customer support team, who provide assistance for a range of technical issues. Customer support may include installation, training, trouble-shooting, application support, and 24/7/365 support is available to support mission critical applications.