The VSAT Bundle is a convenient and flexible solution for 2-way satellite communications in remote areas. The VSAT Bundle delivers Norsat quality and reliability in one single, easy to install package. It is an ideal solution for data connectivity for a broad range of industry segments, from oil & gas to financial services.
The VSAT Bundle includes everything an installer will require to assemble a Ku terminal. A single kit contains a 1.2m Tx/Rx dish & feed assembly, block upconverter (BUC), low noise block downconverter (LNB), and 2 jumper cables to connect to a satellite modem. The only additional requirements in the field are for a power supply and satellite modem.
Flexibility is what makes the Norsat VSAT Bundle unique. Systems can be ordered with a choice of BUC and LNB that best suits the needs of the application. LNB options range from low cost DRO to high stability PLL. BUC options range from 2W to 6W in both standard and extended Ku band frequencies. Need something different? Call us for a quote.
The VSAT Bundle includes:
- 1.2m Intelsat certified steel dish
- Ku-band Tx/Rx feed
- Choice of Block upconverters (BUC) ranging from 2W to 4W
- Choice of low noise Block downconverter (LNB) with stability options from +/- 25 kHz to +/-250kHz
- Optional universal roof/wall mount or non-penetrating mount
The VSAT Bundle is ideal for:
- Remote monitoring & control (M2M)
- Rural & remote internet
- Transportation monitoring & control (PTC)
- Enterprise connectivity
Please contact us for a quote.