Norsat’s satellite accessories options streamline the process of terminal set up and operation, enhancing the performance of any Norsat satellite terminal.
Norsat’s Compact Indoor Unit (CIDU) offers an integrated, modular IDU solution, portable enough to travel wherever you need to. The CIDU includes:
- Power Supply
- SAA module
- System Control
- A variety of modem options
Norsat’s SAA is a full-featured, lightweight, compact and ruggedized toolkit that provides an all-in-one convenient, cost effective solution for any satellite technician. Powered by LinkControl, Norsat’s intuitive satellite terminal controller user interface, the SAA provides quick, simple and accurate satellite acquisition.
The Norsat SAA ToolKit
- Spectrum analyzer. Advanced Sat Comm professional tool allowing for enhanced precision during pointing and diagnostics.
- Integrated GPS, inclinometer, and compass. Provides all the bearing information needed to accurately find and point the terminal
- Narrow band receiver. Power level reading for quick check satellite indication
- DVB receiver. Positive lock for exact satellite acquisition confirmation.
- Software Interface. Intuitive native and web-based tools provide step by step guidance tools for pointing and advanced diagnostics tools
Norsat’s OMU-800 series is an integration of an iDirect Evolution iConnex e800 series modem into a fieldable enclosure. Developed to meet the most rigorous mobility and security requirements, the unit provides fast, reliable quality of service enabled connections for Communications on the Move.
The Norsat OMU-800 features:
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Star and iSCPC topologies supported
- High Carrier data rates up to 149 Mbps downstream, 11.1 Mbps upstream
- Two modes of operation: iNFINITI outbound and DVB-S2/ACM outbound
- Next-generation, extremely efficient 2D 16-State inbound coding
- Spread spectrum waveform technology supports very small antennas and
- Unique TRANSEC security with AES 256-bit encryption
- Advanced QoS and traffic prioritization options
- Supports WGS IF ranges: 950-2000 MHz