CUSTOMIZABLE SATELLITE COMMUNICATION SOLUTIONS.
EXPERTLY DESIGNED TO FIT YOUR NEEDS.
With 40 years of experience in the satellite and microwave market, Norsat International is the industry leader in engineering custom products. Whether it is developing custom LNBs, BUCs, portable satellite terminals, filters, or accessory products, Norsat has the capabilities and resources to design the product to fit exactly to your needs.
Custom Solutions for Satellite Terminals
Do you have custom satellite terminal requirements? Whether you need dual integrated modems in your fly-away or military certifications, Norsat works with you to create a terminal that fits your needs. Examples of customizations we can do:
– Commercial and Military Ka, Ku, C, and X-Band
– Military Standards including MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-167/1, and WGS
– MIL-GRADE portable terminals from 45 cm to 2.4 m
– Airborne Requirements including DO-160
– Various Modem Options supporting a variety of integrated modem(s) or modem-agnostic external RF connections for greater network flexibility
– Custom Packaging Options including IATA-compliant options such as hard packs, soft packs, and backpacks
Custom Solutions for BUCs
Norsat provides custom BUC solutions to meet your specific requirements and are available in a broad selection of power levels for Ku, Ka, C and X-band. Norsat’s BUC products include:
Norsat’s ATOM line of BUCs and SSPAs have the capability to be customized to fit any application. Standard power options available from 4W – 160W.
Custom Solutions for LNBs
Norsat’s LNBs are available in Ku, Ka, C, and X-band and are offered in a wide range of frequency bands. Our LNBs can be configured to suit duo, triple, quad, or quint-band settings. Our in-house experts can customize the LNBs with custom frequencies, noise figures, and more! These LNBs can be painted in any color and offers the highest performance and reliability.
For all other custom inquiries, please fill out the form below and a Norsat representative will get back to you as soon as possible.