Proudly introducing the improved LNB RSW
Norsat’s Redundant LNB Switch System features a slim, streamline outdoor unit mounted on a plate for easy installation. Automatically detect signal faults and switch to an alternate LNB - providing maximum satellite service availability. Receive-side signal continuity is maintained via continuous power detection, and upon detecting a fault, signal is automatically switched to the reserve LNB.
• C, Ku and Ka-band Systems available • Automatically detect LNB failure via DC current • Fully automatic or manually-commanded redundancy • M&C through Ethernet (SNMP, Web Interface)
LNB Redundant Switch System
Available for either 1:1 or 1:2 redundancy applications, Norsat LNB Redundant Switch solutions combine the reliability and performance of down conversion products with the ultimate system safeguarding solution for remote and challenging satellite terminal installations.
• Features SNMP V3 for better cyber security
• Light weight
• Optional 1U-19’’ size indoor unit
• Features integrated band switching function
• No need for an extra controller
• Highly customizable
Fill the form below with your request and our sales team will get back to you as soon as possible.